Re: [ba-ohs-talk] GUI Ideas and NODAL

On Mon, 2001-11-12 at 12:49, Eugene Eric Kim wrote:

> This is one of my issues with NODAL.  If I want to specify that a document
> in NODAL be addressed as a long string of characters, even if the NODAL
> data model defines the document as a list of strings, how do I do that?    (01)

My assumption has always been that one would be able to define adaptors
between data models.  The difficulty with this is in defining how
editing transforms through these adaptors if at all.  More on this
later...    (02)

Lee Iverson
leei@telus.net                 #105-2700 Acadia Rd., Vancouver B.C. V6T
1R9