Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: [unrev-II] Web-based IBIS

At 11:29 AM 11/14/2001 -0800, Eugene wrote:
>This is fantastic.  Question for Albert: If BA (which is 501(c)3) signed a
>research agreement, could it apply to the people on this list?  Question
>for everyone else: Is anyone else interested in getting their hands on
>Mifflin?
>
>If the answers to the above questions are yes and yes, I can look into BA
>signing a research agreement.  Let me know what you all think.    (01)

I would love to play with Mifflin, but not until it is released under an
open source license.  As you may recall, Simon Buckingham Shum wrote to the
Unrev list recently, asking for show of interest in seeing Mifflin be
released.  I support that initiative very strongly.    (02)

Jack    (03)