RE: [ba-ohs-talk] backlink database data

Eugene,    (01)

Consider the Perl Module Text::Autoformat, by Damian Conway. Te attempts to
handle many varieties of quoting including multiple levels of quoting. There
should be some ideas in there.    (02)

Thanks,    (03)

Garold (Gary) L. Johnson    (04)

Another subproject that's been on my list for a long time is to write a
good algorithm for identifying quoted text in e-mail.  If you look at the
archives for unrev-ii, you'll see that there are all sorts of ugly
conventions for quoting text.  I'd want the algorithm to be about 95%
successful to be happy.  That would lead directly to another subproject,
which would be to replace quoted text in e-mails with transclusions.    (05)

-Eugene    (06)