Re: [ba-ohs-talk] TouchGraph used on Langreiter.com

Good article on Rebol at
http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-10/lw-10-rebol.html    (01)

Rebol is free and available for nearly every platform, including old and
new Macs.  If you want to do something commercial with it, it's only $79
for a commercial license.    (02)

I would think that a lively discussion about Rebol is in order here.    (03)

Jack    (04)