RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [xml-litprog-l] xmLP version 1.0 now available

For those interested in Literate Programming, take a look at an outlining
editor called LEO.    (01)

>From the sourceforge site https://sourceforge.net/projects/leo/    (02)

"Leo is a programmer's editor that represents a noweb or CWEB (literate)
program as an outline. The combination of literate programming and outlining
creates a powerful and enjoyable new way of programming."    (03)

The author, Ed Ream, says that he had tried several literate programming
systems and concluded that most people had to write a system that they liked
before they could start using it. Using an outline based editor solved the
problem for him. Leo and its documentation were written using Leo. Ed Ream
says that Leo2 is the realization of a dream, and that it does what he set
out to do several years ago.    (04)

Leo works from outlines and outputs code files with synchronization marks so
that changes made to the code files during debug and test are synched up
with the Leo outline the next time it is opened.    (05)

Thanks,    (06)

Garold (Gary) L. Johnson    (07)