[ba-ohs-talk] An interesting cross-platform environment

As "The HyperScope is conceived as a lightly modified web browser" I'd like
to draw your attention to a fascinating new technology called Athene.    (01)

http://www.rocklyte.com/athene/    (02)

By using a "dynamic" form of HTML it promises a cross-platform programmable
environment which could be very suitable for applications such as the
HyperScope.    (03)

Oh... and how are the certificates coming?    (04)

Malcolm Dean
Writer, Editor
1015 Gayley Av #1229, Los Angeles CA 90024-3424
malcolmdean@earthlink.net
213-401-2197 fax    (05)

Recent publications:
Contributing Editor, DesktopLinux.com
www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT2152579590.html
www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT6783676122.html
The O'Reilly Network (www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/228);
CertMag; Certification Corner
Former News Editor, Maximum Linux, XML Journal    (06)