[ba-ohs-talk] Mind Mapping -- Ygnius

http://www.ygnius.com/site/0_home/    (01)

The web site is not easy to copy and paste, so I'll just say that this is a
rather powerful (Windows-based) mind mapping tool.  A visit to the site to
take the tour is justified, just to see all the things you can do with it.
30-day free download, and $145 USD if you want to own it.  The program is
fairly tightly integrated with MS Office.    (02)

My reason for posting this is that it strikes me that Ygnius gives some
indication as to where TouchGraph and its derivatives could go.    (03)

Cheers
Jack    (04)