[ba-ohs-talk] Art and Culture

Check out this thread
http://kottke.org/cgi-bin/comments/display.pl?threadid=14 on
http://kottke.org  . Various technologies for developing personal
schemas/taxonomies are discussed.    (01)

Of particular interest in the link to Art & Culture:
http://www.artandculture.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/ACLive.woa/wa/artist?id=205    (02)

"I love what Art & Culture does with relationships. You can drill down into
film hierarchically, but then you can hop across categories with adjectives
like violent, which makes connections between Sophocles, John Woo, and the
Marquis de Sade. I think if I can find connections like that to sew all my
various ends together, I'll be on the right track." -jkottke    (03)

--Alex    (04)