Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: CG: Conceptual structures in parrots

Now you're talking!    (01)

Yes, this kind of stuff IS very interesting. The insights provided may well
become building blocks toward the technology and practice of digital
augmentation of the human mind. May be even of parots' and crows'.    (02)

Henry    (03)

Jack Park wrote:    (04)