[ba-ohs-talk] Re: Emergence -- the book

The attached shows a picture I have of emergence. Simple, to avoid
overcrowding, but you will get the idea of augmentation and education
perculating through the system. (educare = broadcasting as done by
farmers.)    (01)

What ultimately we are interested in is the "inner-self " feedback loops
and such intricacies indicated by experiments with parots (ref. Jack's
post). That "inner-self," of course, is us.    (02)

How can we positivily affect "inner selves" with education and
augmentation. Education includes value education. Additional problem
here: different culturations among the Earth's populations, also in
narrower social circles (religious, economic, even professional niches).    (03)

Henry    (04)

GIF image