Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Marketing Software, Killer App and OHS

Kevin.    (01)

Thanks for the epiphany. In my mind I was so focused on the content on which OHS
work is done that I tended to overlook the workers involved in the act. It also
made my aware of the potential stimulating effect on professionals when they are
co-operating in real time - the psychology of teamwork ...    (02)

I was going to do some rechecking of Doug's "Augmenting the Human Intellect" paper
of 1968 and now you just prodded me along. It might be I have to revise or upgrade
some stuff I wrote in Fleabyte, namely the article "Douglas Engelbart's
Prescription" But that is just fine. Fleabyte is intended to be(come) a DKR and
this implies that upgrading content is par for the course.    (03)

Once more, appreciate,    (04)

Henry    (05)

Kevin Keck wrote:    (06)