[ba-ohs-talk] Upcoming Talk by Doug at UC Berkeley' s Digital Libraries Seminar, 4 - 5:30 pm April 8

A couple weeks back, several notes were exchanged about the Robert
Wilensky
presentation on the Multivalent Browser at Xerox PARC.    (01)

Doug was there and was interested in following up. Since then,
he has been invited to speak by Robert at their Seminar.    (02)

Right now, we are working with Robert to see if we can arrange for
a demonstration of the Multivalent Browser/Multivalent Document
developed by Tom Phelps and Robert Wilensky for those in Bootstrap
interested in checking this out.
This will probably take place 3-4 pm just prior to the seminar.    (03)

Let me know if you are interested in the demo - if we get it set up, I
will send you a note.    (04)

The 4 pm seminar is open to the public, directions below.    (05)

Feel free to let others know about the seminar.    (06)

Directions:    (07)

The UC Berkeley digital library seminar takes place in 310 Soda Hall.    (08)

REMEMBER - parking is awfully hard in Berkeley, allow lots of time to
find parking and
then find your way to the talk.    (09)

    The page http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Campus/Directions/#soda gives
    directions to Soda Hall from any freeway.    (010)

    You can see a large map of the Berkeley campus at
    http://www.berkeley.edu/campus_map/maps/large_map.html.    (011)