Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Tinderbox: tool for visual concept structuring

On Wednesday, April 3, 2002, at 02:56 PM, Alex Shapiro wrote:    (01)

> Personally, am most interested by the multiple layouts that Tinderbox
> allows.  Perhaps TouchGraph's layout could be a helpful way of browsing
> the notes as well (what do you think, Mark, I use windows, so I haven't
> gotten a chance to play with Tinderbox).    (02)

Alex,    (03)

I'm on MacOS X, and so far have managed to avoid running Mac Classic,
but I guess it's time to relent: I've downloaded the Tinderbox demo and
will be checking it out over the next few days while I'm on the road -
will report back.    (04)

- Mark
Mark Szpakowski
WebLog: http://radio.weblogs.com/0103362/    (05)