[ba-ohs-talk] The perfect email client

http://home.cnet.com/software/0-8888-8-9161160-1.html    (01)

"Let's be honest. When you think about e-mail and PIMs, you probably
imagine Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express. We certainly do. Between
them, these two apps boast an astonishing confluence of features and
tricks, but we want more--and so do you. Using Outlook as a jumping-off
point, we gathered all our creative energy--and some insightful reader
mail--and went where Microsoft engineers have yet to tread. The result of
our journey? Ten wishes for the perfect PIM. Have more ideas? Send 'em our way."    (02)