Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Learning Groove

I keep hearing this discussion "Groove does not meet our
requirements". What I tend to hear is:
- lock into MS-only platform
- technically very difficult / expensive to extend (tools)
- closed protocols (cannot use non-Groove "servers" and peers")
- users do not want their shared files to disappear "into" Groove,
need to remain in file system
- too expensive for larger deployments
- (at least previously) too anarchic (read: "we work in IT and want
to be in control")    (01)

Does this summarize it? If Groove was different in all / some /
(which?) of these aspects, would you use it?    (02)

Cheers,    (03)

Johannes.    (04)