Re: [ba-ohs-talk] new version of graph model paper posted

Good work, Eugene. A great start, on multiple fronts ...
Among other things, this paper would help spread Doug's vision to people outside of those who are
already close to the Bootstrap community.    (01)

-ppy

Eugene Eric Kim wrote Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:02:54 -0700 (PDT):    (03)