Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: **** Instant Outlining !!! ***

>       "René de Vries: "This could do to sharing knowledge what
>                                email did to get people to communicate."    (01)

Ahh, that's the type of claim that I like :)    (02)

Seriously though, I am really curious about the development of this
technology, and feel that the ***'s and !!!'s in the subject are totally
justified.  I would really appreciate links to any more testimonials on the
subject.    (03)

Also, let it be noted that the people at TG have already thrown around
ideas of the type of outline transclusion that everyone is raving about,
see the bottom of this post:
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=139095&forum_id=95694    (04)

--Alex    (05)