Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Progress on a project to organize email archives

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002 cdent@burningchrome.com wrote:    (01)

> Once you make one search the interface gets a little more
> interesting, as there is much linking. Unfortunately, it doesn't
> yet identify and make active hypertext links. Much is in the
> works but as I've said: the end of the semester crunch is on and
> this work is not tied to that timetable.    (02)

That's fixed. I found some code of mine that I could quickly
reuse. So links in the body of the message will (some of the
time) be active, but only if they are fully described URLs.    (03)

--
Chris Dent  <cdent@burningchrome.com>  http://www.burningchrome.com/~cdent/
"Mediocrities everywhere--now and to come--I absolve you all! Amen!