Re: [ba-ohs-talk] More bad news about the GPL License: Fwd: [Gxl] GCC Licencing and XML extracts

You wrote it and you don't use it?  Go figure...    (01)

I just happen to be a BigFan(tm) of the free-software values, just not
swept off my feet with the GPL license itself.  In my own view, LGPL comes
much closer to an implementation of the free-software values.  With it, I
can mix and match software with different license structures.  Now, THAT'S
freedom.    (02)

Jack    (03)