Re: [ba-ohs-talk] More bad news about the GPL License: Fwd: [Gxl] GCC Licencing and XML extracts

I do use the GNU GPL; what I don't do is support the open source
movement.  It was formed in 1998 specifically to reject the idealism
of the free software movement which I founded.  Ever since, their
publicity has put their name on the operating system we developed, on
the community we built, and even on our selves.  If you have seen articles
associate me with "open source", that is the reason why.    (01)

Please see http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html
for a full explanation.    (02)