Re: Great? idea for improving this list (was Re: [ba-ohs-talk]Freezope learning environments)

On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Alex Shapiro wrote:    (01)

> Why not make a list of metadata keywords that could optionally be prepended
> to the subject line of posts to this group.    (02)

> What do you guys think?    (04)

I'm willing to give it a shot.  Who else is in?    (05)

Doesn't have to be me writing the program to cull keywords, although I'll
definitely do it if enough people use them.    (06)

-Eugene    (07)

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim@eekim.com ===== http://www.eekim.com/ ===+
|       "Writer's block is a fancy term made up by whiners so they        |