Re: [ba-ohs-talk] More bad news about the GPL License: Fwd:[Gxl] GCC Licencing and XML extracts

Eric,
Sorry about the confusion.    (01)

Richard is not on this mailling-list, you will have to
write to him directly.     (02)

To clear up the subject :
I had bcced him on my original mail for his
information on the subject of the GPL.
He decided to reply to everyone.     (03)

Mike

http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-software-for-freedom.html
> > for a full explanation.
>
> Well, that was interesting reading with respect to
> who said what, on which
> subjects, and when. But I didn't see a clear
> definition for either "open
> source" or "free software" anywhere in it.
>
> Can you elucidate?
>

>     (04)

=====
James Michael DuPont    (05)