[ba-ohs-talk] :zz: Please say "zzstructure", not Gzz, if former is meant

Jack Park's great description of ZigZag/zzstructure:    (01)

...>there is no way I can
> explain it other than with this visualization: imagine tiny cells of
> addressable information existing in a large container.  Then, imagine
> taking needle and thread and stitching together into a string (a
> dimension!) whatever cells you like.  Then imagine another dimension
> stitching together more cells (and some of those already captured in
> another dimension).  Do this for a while and you have a massive,
> multidimensional representation of whatever those cells are about.  Now,
> you need to pull views out of that space.  That's what the gzz interface
> does.  With visual tricks, it gives you an approximation of any 3
> dimensions you want to see at the same time.    (02)

I really appreciate this description, but it applies originally to
 ZigZag (the original that we've had at xanadu.com for several years)
 and to any other zzstructure implementation (now the generic term).
 The Gzz visualizations are very nice, but that's always been a
 main point of the design: the visualizations are independent of a clean,
 general structure for everything.    (03)

Best, Ted    (04)