Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: Rethinking Licensing

> at which time, I'd like a tiny fee for each copy and
> I'll share that
> revenue with those who have made my work possible.     (01)

> I might even be willing
> to negotiate volume discounts, and so forth.    (02)

This becomes an important issue with free web
services,
as soon as you provide the service, anyone can use it.    (03)

Free or not. You might want to license clients to pay
per usage, and use some micro payment.     (04)

This is feasable for supporting the cost of running
software, bandwith, memory and so forth.    (05)

The freedom is the libre in the source code, not the
free beer.    (06)

Mike    (07)

=====
James Michael DuPont    (08)