[ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [xml-dev] Penance for misspent attributes

This post seems like a great way to think about elements and attributes.
Here's an example of using attributes for data:
         <someTag name="Joe" age="33" />
Here's the same example using elements
         <someTag>
                 <name>Joe</name>
                 <age>33</age>
         </someTag>
Clearly more verbose.
Simon is talking about combining the two in an effective manner.
Cheers
Jack    (01)