Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Re: Rethinking Licensing

That is one great document. It doesn't cover issues of
version control and a couple of other things, but it is one
heck of a great start.    (01)

My own take on the requirements are captured here:
http://www.treelight.com/software/collaboration/index.html    (02)

I'd start with the Requirements for Collaborative Design/Discussion
System (Winter-Spring 2000).    (03)

I believe Eugene worked up a later summary that took some
of its better features and combined with a lot of the material
that came up in our email discussions. Lee and Henry may
have put something together, as well. (Unfortunately, I am
horrible at keeping track of other people's documents.)    (04)

Paul Fernhout wrote:    (05)