[ba-ohs-talk] Fwd: [issues] Re: Tetronic Notation; "...a significant generalization of Frege."

I'm personally always fascinated with various forms of diagrammatic
reasoning.  That topic was among the topics thought important by the late
Nobel Laureate Herbert Simon.  This approach looks pretty simple.
Cheers
Jack