Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Bootstrap and Licensing

Presumably there's piles of grant money out there for this sort
of thing? Has that avenue been investigated? If not, where would
one start?    (01)

The NSF is funding a great deal of digital libraries research. An
OHS has the potential to do for digital libraries what digital
libraries may do for physical libraries...    (02)

On Mon, 20 May 2002, Eric Armstrong wrote:    (03)

--
Chris Dent  <cdent@burningchrome.com>  http://www.burningchrome.com/~cdent/
"Mediocrities everywhere--now and to come--I absolve you all! Amen!"