Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Bootstrap and Licensing

Notice that some of our BA interests with UC Berkeley's Multivalent Browser
and the University of Kentucky's Digital Atheneum Project are shown on the
photo gallery link.
< http://www.dli2.nsf.gov/photo.html >    (01)

   * Image Retrieval by Image by Content.including Blobworld demo: Image
     retrieval by image regions < http://elib.cs.berkeley.edu/vision.html >
     <  http://elib.cs.berkeley.edu/photos/blobworld/>    (02)

   * GIS Viewer 4.0
     "It has many applications, from locating, annotating, and sharing
     information about interesting features of the large geographic data
     sets, to presenting geopositioned data sets in useful contexts, to
     allowing users to pan and zoom museum image collections. "
     <  http://elib.cs.berkeley.edu/gis/index.html>    (03)

   * University of Kentucky's Digital Atheneum Project <
     http://www.digitalatheneum.org >
     "Resources for Image-based  Humanities Computing"
     <  http://www.rch.uky.edu/~mgk/looksee/ >    (04)

Mei Lin Fung wrote:    (05)