Re: [ba-ohs-talk] What are we trying to accomplish?

> Other alternatives for decision making including
> voting
> systems, and "rated evaluations", where an
> alternative
> eventually snowballs to victory based on the
> strength
> of the evaluations and the reputations of the people
> giving them. (So when 3 very respected people give
> proposition X a "+5", I'm inclined to go along for
> the ride!)    (01)

Take a look at perlmonks.org it has great voting and
review system and has lots of high quality content and
a dedicated user community.     (02)

It is also "open source" and can be reused for what it
is  worth.    (03)

mike    (04)

=====
James Michael DuPont    (05)