Re: [ba-ohs-talk] What are we trying to accomplish?

James Michael DuPont wrote:    (01)

> I would say we need to have a diagramming tool that
> can  plug in with hyperlinks, the touchgraph with more
> symbols.
> And we need to have an editor intergration to include
> emacs and other editors for editing code and files.    (02)

Ah. Here is your view of what we are building.
Note the huge discrepancy between this and what I described.    (03)

Watch as others answer, as well.    (04)

How does one "write specifications" when there is as yet
no agreement over goals??    (05)

This is precisely the nature of wicked problems.    (06)