Re: [ba-ohs-talk] What are we trying to accomplish?

Frode,    (01)

> If there are any preferences as to how this should
> be done, please speak
> up. I will be trying to do this in a fairly
> traditional way, but the
> meaning of tradition varies just a bit with
> requirements capture.    (02)

> First issue is concentrating on the problem.
>
> What kinds of things do we need to be able to do?

Yeah, that is a good starting point.
from what I know about this problem, you will have to
concentrate on capturing the basic use-cases of such a
system. How it is to be used and interacted with.    (03)

mike    (04)

=====
James Michael DuPont    (05)