Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Is Cancer Un-American?

Paul Fernhout wrote:
> You can see a copy of what I posted here on Slashdot:
> [Snip]    (01)

I posted the wrong link (it went to the large discussion instead of my
post).     (02)

The correct link for the MicroSlaw satire should be:    (03)

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=33107&threshold=2&commentsort=0&tid=97&mode=thread&cid=3582999    (04)

-Paul Fernhout
== The Pointrel Foundation
== Helping people understand nature, technology, and society
== by developing free software and free content, as well as
== networks of free digital libraries to house such free knowledge.
== http://www.pointrel.org    (05)