Re: [ba-ohs-talk] What's a HyperScope?

> In the meantime, all you hackers out there should
> know: That's the specification.
>
> It's the only one we've got, so go forth and
> multiply.
I have looked into the hypescope,
one thing that occured to me is the idea of a smart
cache.... The hypescope should be able to read all
types of documents? I use google, and it indexs all
types. The GPLed namatzu search engine can index all
types as well, this might be something to use as a
back end for a first implementation. A filter process
that transforms documents into something usable on the
server side?    (01)

Or are we talking about a very powerfull IE5 with
plugings that can read anything via OLE plugings?    (02)

mike    (03)

=====
James Michael DuPont    (04)