Re: [ba-ohs-talk] What are we trying to accomplish?

Incredible, Rod. You continually amaze with your ability
to access the record. If we had tools of the kind you have
developed, I believe we *would* use them. (I've only
quarreled with having to link to everything, instead of
incorporating it, but hey...)

Rod Welch wrote:    (02)