Re: [ba-ohs-talk] OHS version plan

At 07:19 PM 6/21/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>In case anyone is interested I've taken one of the outlines from
>http://www.bootstrap.org/augment/ALLIANCE/980.html
>
>and added an indication of how versions of implementations could
>creep toward the full OHS.
>http://www.concept67.fsnet.co.uk/bootstrap/
>Hopefully the colour-coding is fairly obvious.
>
>HTH,
>--
>Peter    (01)

Very interesting, Peter, and a useful anchor to sort some things out.    (02)

I'd be interested to understand the rationale for versions.  I would then
want to play what-if games, such as, what if NODAL comes online while
version 1 is being constructed, enabling some leaps to version 3 right away?    (03)

Cheers
Jack    (04)