[ba-ohs-talk] NexistWiki 3-layer Architecture

Jack,    (01)

Great news on advancing toward the OHS/DKR with Nexist Wiki, as
related in your letter today.  Does this apply the three (3) layer
architecture you an Mary Keeler discussed at SRI on 000518....    (02)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/00/05/18/160027.HTM#8439    (03)

This came up recently on 020730 in a letter from Gary Johnson, and I
asked at that time if Gary's ideas for SDS implement or in some way
address your planning for a 3-layer architecture...    (04)

http://www.welchco.com/sd/08/00101/02/02/07/30/191538.HTM#YR6F    (05)

Of course you have something entirely different in mind, and so this
gives rise to asking the master architect.  For example, what
scenarios, or use cases, are envisioned for NexistWiki.  If is is
readily integrated in a way that adds value to existing methods, this
is a big boost toward the OHS/DKR objective.    (06)

Rod    (07)