RE: [ba-ohs-talk] Leo Literate Programming

Jack,    (01)

I didn't realize you hadn't seen this.    (02)

Some added info.    (03)

The outliner is based on the MORE outliner done by Dave Winer.
It support clone nodes, which Ed Ream uses for bug and todo lists - the area
needing work is accessible from the task list as well as in its location
within the code structure.
It synchronizes wit the code files that it generates, using embedded
comments to implement the round trip.
The data file is an XML format that supports all the outlining features.
The earlier versions were done first in Delphi, then in C++, both using
wxWindows with embedded Python scripting.
The Python + Tk version is recent.
Worth looking at for any system using C or C++ is his Sherlock system of
debugging / logging macros. I am looking to do something similar in Delphi.    (04)

I have played with the tool a bit, but it supported languages that I wasn't
interested in at the time. I don't know how well it will do with Java, but
since the source is available and it is in Python, tweaks should be
relatively easy.    (05)

Thanks for pointing it out.    (06)

Thanks,    (07)

Garold (Gary) L. Johnson    (08)