Re: Another such tool: Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Mind mapping tool

Here is some more info about Groxis
http://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/27/technology/27SOFT.html
http://slashdot.org/articles/02/10/27/192225.shtml?tid=95    (01)

So far I haven't found any info to impress me.  It seems that all they do
it take cluster suggestions such as those returned by www.vivismo.com and
form a hierarchical map out of them.  The problem with hierarchical views
is that they don't give you a sense of how an item could fall into multiple
categories.  This same data could have been rendered using Inxight's star
tree.    (02)

--Alex    (03)