Re: [ba-ohs-talk] Obituary and Re-birth

At 02:34 PM 3/8/2003, Rod Welch wrote:
>Glad to see OHS/DKR coming to life as spring nears.    (01)

Rod,    (02)

At the moment, ohs-talk is being used for precisely what it was intended:
hammering out underlying principles, use cases, and so forth. Everyone
here, myself included, is busy learning.    (03)

The RDF topic, itself, is an important one and really needs lots of
demonstrations in order to tease out the relative merits it brings to the
implementation table. There are some really smart people playing with both
RDF and topic maps. I think we are going to see some really powerful
implementations spring to life pretty soon now.    (04)

Cheers
Jack    (05)

XML Topic Maps: Creating and Using Topic Maps for the Web.
Addison-Wesley. Jack Park, Editor. Sam Hunting, Technical Editor    (06)

Build smarter kids globally to reduce the need for smarter bombs.    (07)