Re: [ba-unrev-talk] virtual book club?

I think that is a fantastic idea. I'm so overwhelmed with great
books to read, articles to pursue, and technologies to
investigate, that I no longer have any idea where to begin.    (01)

Taking one thing a month could well make it possible. It works
on so *many* levels:
   1) We develop a common base of terminology and
        shared understanding.    (02)

   2) We get incentive to make time for that one thing, so we
        can follow the discussion, at a minimum.    (03)

   3) The "things to read" list drops from roughly 10,000 down
       to one, and makes the task more approachable.    (04)

Frankly, I think its a brilliant suggestion.
Who'd you get the idea from?

Eugene Eric Kim wrote:    (06)