Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Question about backing up

Thanks Pat, Eugene    (01)

I'll try these. On first attemt I received Pat's as a textfule on
Win98/Netscape4.77. But I have other browsers and OSs, so I'll paly with it for
awhile.    (02)

What with more and more people having CD writers, fileup might be a marketable
shareware product, especially if it also ferrets out also latest emails, etc.
Operating mode for plain folk: Burn a CD with what one has, then use CD R-W for
updates.    (03)

All good intentions notwithstanding, I am still haven't shifted Fleabyte work
to Linux. Windows is a real trap.    (04)

Henry    (05)