Re: [ba-unrev-talk] virtual book club?

Education Technology and The Changing Legal Landscape's Impact on School Policy and
Governance
By: W. David Watkins    (01)

See "Technology trends - a touch of futurism"
<  http://education.arlaw.com/nsba/NSBAEdTech2001.htm >    (02)

Jack Park wrote:    (03)

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!