Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Introductions

* Tom Bradford <bradford@dbxmlgroup.com> [011219 14:45]:
> [...]
> Just making it known that, upon being invited by Murray Altheim, I have
> decided to join the lists, and plan to participate (to some degree) in
> any OHS-related discussions and development.
> [...]     (01)

Welcome Tom,    (02)

It's great to see your interest.  Welcome to the mail lists.  There's a
wealth of information available here.  I think we all (including Doug)
have trouble finding the most relevant pieces of Doug's work at the
right times, so feel free to ask questions if you aren't already
familiar with his work.  I've seen some of your work already, but I'm
reviewing your sites again now with great interest.    (03)

Happy Holidays,    (04)

--
-- Grant Bowman                                   <grantbow@svpal.org>    (05)