[ba-unrev-talk] Thlnk & Vannevar Bush

Greetings,    (01)

I came across your project thlnk.vim [1] and was immediately reminded of
Vannevar Bush's article [2] who's title is almost identical to your
project.  The German article [3] you reference as a project inspiration
is very interesting. I know extremely little German but Babelfish [4]
gives me a rough translation.  Vannevar's article written in 1945 has
inspired many in this field both directly and indirectly.      (02)

I have a deep interest in the use of similar technologies as do other
collegues of mine.  This system you have created looks very similar to
another system called NLS (later Augment) created by Douglas Engelbart
[5] and others.  I've copied their mail list for their reference.  I
have also added a reference to your project on my groupware page [6].    (03)

I look forward to becoming more familiar with and beginning to use
thlnk.    (04)

Regards,    (05)

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>    (06)