RE: [ba-unrev-talk] About networks

Hi --    (01)

List readers may appreciate this initiative:    (02)

http://www.thinktankconsultants.com/thinktank.html    (03)

I've been working with Jim McGann, senior fellow & founding partner, on this
for a couple years. This is a great opportunity for unrev/ohs members to
contribute to the advancement of civil societies.    (04)

If you are interested in sponsorship, investment or volunteering, please let
me know. I will send you the prospectus and coordinate.    (05)

There is particular interest in Objective 3 --    (06)

"Develop a viable network of think tanks that fosters collaboration,
information sharing and the transfer of innovative technologies and best
practices from one institution to another."    (07)

and...    (08)

o Effective use of knowledge and issue networks to facilitate the creation,
dissemination and utilization of policy relevant information and ideas    (09)

o Enterprising use of technologies, products and programs that increase
policy impacts    (010)

The scope is >3200 think tanks from 126 countries. Probably deserves some
coverage in Fleabyte too.    (011)

Cheers,    (012)

John    (013)

John Maloney
www.kmcluster.com
Email: jtmalone@pacbell.net    (014)

IM:jheuristic    (015)

Create the Future! Join the KM Cluster --
http://www.kmcluster.com/register.htm    (016)