Re: [ba-unrev-talk] UnitedOHS?

There's already an Open Source version of UnitedLinux.  It's called
Debian GNU/Linux [1].  As a registered Debian Developer and a private
shareholder of SuSE, this change is also very interesting to me.    (01)

Cheers,    (02)

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>    (03)

[1] http://www.debian.org    (04)