Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Blogging at Berkeley

Jack Park wrote:    (01)

> http://www.wired.com/news/school/0,1383,52992,00.html
>
> "Next fall, a handful of students at the University of California at
> Berkeley's Graduate School of Journalism will convene weekly to learn about
> blogging from John Batelle, a co-founder of Wired magazine, and Paul
> Grabowicz, the school's new media program director. "    (02)

I've heard the term often enough now to ferret out a definition. But
the most succinct one turned out to be from that article:    (03)

  "A blog is, to oversimplify, a constantly updated combination
    of diary and link collection."    (04)

That kind of makes this list into a collaborative blog, what?    (05)