Re: [ba-unrev-talk] Extending the 3 R's

Great questions.    (01)

As it so happens, when this arrived, I was "thematic vagabonding" from some
of the work of Heiner Benking.  Was just reading this page:
http://www.global-dialog.org/mvd/mvl.cgi?NextName=wNewMythos.html    (02)

requisite quotation:
"What we need is a common story that connects us to Creation, that
discovers the sacred, the magic in every moment. We need to evoke the deep
sense of connection and relationships, the pattern that illuminates our
place, our identity, direction and purpose... We need stories we can share
as children of the earth, stories that bring us to a knowledge of ourselves
as global beings and as participants in a vast and wondrous unfolding of
Creation."
- Medicine Story    (03)

This page was found after rediscovering some of the premises of Whorf:    (04)

"That the commonly held belief that the cognitive prosesses of all human
beings possess a common logical structure which operates prior to and
independently of comunication through language is erroneous. It is Whorf's
view that the linguistic patterns themselves determine what the individual
perceives in this world and how he thinks about it., Since these patterns
vary widely, the modes of thinking and perceiving in groups utilizing
different linguistic systems will result in basically different world views
(Fearing, 1954)"    (05)

found at http://www.newciv.org/ISSS_Primer/asem18wh.html    (06)

This is mostly free-stream reaction to the questions below, not an active
response to anything specific. To go there is to start reaching for the
platinum ring.    (07)

Cheers
Jack    (08)