RE: [ba-unrev-talk] Where is Kananaskis?

Chris,    (01)

It is interesting/fun to examine different POVs in the context of the
Unfinished "Revolution." IMO, levity and observation are the principal
values...    (02)

Meanwhile,    (03)

>World Government sounds appropriate too, if properly implemented (that
>is, implemented with knowledge and intelligence, generally lacking in
>most schemes).    (04)

Nice back door on that statement.    (05)

Meta-government aka empire is intrinsically wicked.    (06)

Humans are a tribal beast. We are hard-wired for proximate control and
community. 99% of human physiological and evolutionary development has been
in small groups and with close-in, local interaction and concern. It is the
essential nature of the biology of the human brain. This fact will remain
for some time to come....    (07)

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and so forth.    (08)

Every single empire in human history has been destroyed by war, fire and
death. It is a concept that simply doesn't work.    (09)

Why is empire so seductive when its acolytes like you and the G8, EU, UN,
etc., all know it will ultimately and painfully fail?    (010)

Some guys got it right a while back as follow:    (011)

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."    (012)

The 10thy is undersubscribed by most, but of critical importance to all.    (013)

As Andy Grove said, "Only the paranoid survive."    (014)

Anyway, this is germane to unrev-ohs. The bureaucracies you love drive
rigid, controlling information structures by nature and definition. That's
bad. OHS architectures must focus on the individual, small groups and
community, since for now, that's the way things work. That's good.    (015)

Cheers,    (016)

-jtm    (017)